Thursday, March 24, 2016

Memebox I'm Lipliquid |Makeup Review

This lip liquid was included in the Christmas special sale I bought last year at Memebox and surprisingly I'm happy with it I mean I'm not sure if the color would actually suit me at first but now since it's spring I feel like this is the perfect pink color not just for the season but like year round I mean almost everyone loves pink right? Haha

Pros:
It smells like roses (floral scent)
glides on smoothly and beautifully
nice color payoff
Long lasting lip color and at the bottom the product itself states it will last for 2 years+ before it expires wh:0a
Hydrating and feels creamy


Cons:
Pricey(expensive)
I feel like the end of the applicator could come off later on although it seems quite sturdy for now

I'm ___insert makeup product purpose___ name line (it's pretty funny for me the entire line consist of a self intro. Label like hi I'm whatever whatever) I guess it's a good guide if you dunno the basics haha

Natural Sunlight

Natural Sunlight
Indoors, Fluorescent light





No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...