Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Nature Republic Botanical Garden #2 Berry Pink |Makeup Review


Pros:
Floral scent (not overpowering,it's very nice and subtle)
Buildable color
Convenient and travel friendly
Affordable
Hydrating

Cons:
lip color staying power 2-6 hours (it depends though how much you lick your lips and of course you have to reapply it after a meal)

I can't really think of another Con for this product for it has lovely high quality ingredients even the box proclaims it haha










Natural light

I only swiped one layer on




Indoors, flourescent light



Buildable color! this one got 3 layers on!

I never thought a light pink product would actually suit me haha it actually brightened my face and I look more alive! it's like my lips but healthier you know I LOVE IT! I love Nature Republic products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...