Wednesday, March 20, 2019

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys!

I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anyways, I renewed my license which feels good I don't have to worry bout it for 2 more years lol 😂 another good news is that my labs in my annual health check up was pretty good.My health defo improved. I need to take a class so I can submit that file also a new PCP so I can con't with the company insurance. Kinda hard to balance work and school yet I'm somewhat managing despite the senior moment.I need to work extra hard so I won't have a do over coz that would be expensive.I'm contemplating fro my next phone since my old phone still workin and I found my spare battery. S10 is very tempting at the moment.

I've been pretty good with my budget lately.I did celebrate my small victories in life which feels great! I need to do more self care and alone time. I'm excited for April coz there's so many good movie releases and the last season for GoT as well xD

Anyways, that's basically it.Whatchu up to lately?


XOXO

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...