Monday, March 28, 2016

Z Nation Season 1 Review


Three years after the zombie virus has gutted the country, a team of everyday heroes must transport the only known survivor of the plague from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood.

Creators: Craig Engler, Karl Schaefer

Stars: Kellita Smith, Keith Allan, Russell Hodgkinson |See full cast & crew »



My thoughts:

Finally decided to marathon this series on Netflix. I don't really like it at first maybe because there are times I kept on comparing it to the walking dead...after a couple of episodes it started to grow on me.

I don't like Murphy sometimes I just hate him he's a coward and doesn't help the crew that much til he grew some balls and started to evolve haha

My favorite character is the sharpshooter 10 k he's awesome! I like that contest episode where he also met his match so cute!

Episode 9 is my favorite out of all this it was so twisted and crazy as hell OMG! I thought it would never end :))

Overall 3 out of 5 stars most of the original characters are dead, lots of character development, Citizen Z is still well off after all what happened,Different Cults sets this series apart from the walking dead,Kickass characters.Still waitin for Doc's story and well still quite a lot of survivors with some supplies #trustissues

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...