Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring Lip colors and swatches!


Hello! Spring time is finally upon us woohoo! I'd like to share with you the lip products I'm into this season I must confess I actually bought them last year haha! I know there are a lot of sales going on so I'm actually a bit proud I managed to limit myself this time around :))

Anyway I'll be releasing my reviews of these lovely products this week yes you read that right this week! pwahaha!  so here's a lil teaser picture galore!








(picture swatch shot in Natural Sunlight) Left to Right:
Nature republic botanical eco crayon lip rouge #2 Berry Pink, Im lipliquid by memebox PK600, Colourpop Ultra matte lip: bumble and last but not the least Nyx san paulo (SMLC 08)




Thanks for dropping by! hope to see you again!

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...