Thursday, March 31, 2016

Deadpool Movie Review


A former Special Forces operative turned mercenary is subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopting the alter ego Deadpool.

Director: Tim Miller

Writers: Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick | 2 more credits »

Stars: Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin, T.J. Miller | See full cast & crew »



My thoughts:

I know it's quite late to talk about it but seriously is there really such a thing? haha kidding aside I LOVE THIS MOVIE! although I only read issue number one of  the comics way  back and also finished the video game you won't feel left out watching this film it was so freakin hilarious and so many easter eggs you'll notice it immediately unless you haven't been following the marvel films/comics franchise. Ryan Reynolds is definitely the perfect fit for this awesome kickass character!

Morena Baccarin as Vanessa (Deadpool's girlfriend) she's so hot and awesome in her own way their "supposedly" one night stand quickie whirlwind romance  blossomed into something more! it was so fascinating to watch!

I have a lot of favorite scenes one of which are those with Francis (a.k.a AJAX) say my name? haha
Overall 5 out of 5 stars! even though they say it's a low budget film it was phenomenal  I'm so excited for the sequel! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...