Friday, March 25, 2016

Colourpop Bumble Ultra Matte Lip | Makeup Review


Whether or not you wanna channel your inner Kylie Jenner look without splurging as much I think you'll like this product.

I first found out about colourpop thru youtube and it spread like wildfire!

Pros:
Dries instantaneously when applied.
Color doesn't transfer
Long lasting lip color
Nice color payoff
Affordable

Cons:
If you have dry lips like I do this formula can be really drying like desert dry haha and it may look chopped so my advice would be to exfoliate your lips with a scrub or apply a lip balm beforehand or apply a creamy lipstick that you like to blend it off with this it would last for a very long time!

Subtle Chemical smell

Can be a pro/con: Colourpop is an Online shop


I think it's still a wonderful product for the price.Products on their site are $5 or so . The Color is quite natural like a dusty rose. 
Indoors, Fluorescent light
Natural Light

It has a little chemical smell to it which I don't find bothersome as it goes away over time. Overall 4 out of 5 stars! As much as I'd like to give it a 5 an ultra matte finish seems like not suitable choice for my dry lips but I'll still use this product anyway coz I like the color payoff and it's long lasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...