Tuesday, December 29, 2015

OKAY beauty products I used in 2015 Wrap up

Okay products: I tend to use these once in a while...they're pretty good

Note: I have dry to normal,sensitive skin with a slight tendency of pimples/acne around my jaw area and sometimes on my cheeks and forehead. Dry areas usually on my cheeks.


Etude House Wonder Pore - I like it, lots of product for a very affordable price. What I didn't like was the alcohol content in it for it can be a little bit drying...it doesn't bother me as much my mom who has extremely dry and sensitive skin she told me it stings a lil bit but not too irritating does its job balancing the skin ph I guess. I does clean my pores a bit more it gets some of the dirt my cleansers miss.A little tight and clean feeling afterwards. 




Thin absorbent paper but I feel like it's just like any other products out there what stood out for me of course is the really cute plastic packaging,very travel friendly and it's nice since it has a mirror despite its size. I use this sparingly since there's only 50 pcs. 



Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner 


I actually owned a bunch of colors haha I think I like Poison Red the most I gravitate towards red type of product these days...The color payoff is amazing!soft creamy texture, product price = affordable! pretty neat and nice to have. Very handy! It won't budge once you applied it but whenever I have some mistake applying it creating a wing or whatever my tony moly latex free sponge seems to take care of it but yeah it's waterproof.

At first I thought it was a retractable kind of eyeliner but no! you have to use a sharpener which I don't really like and I'm bad at it! but you know mayhaps I need to practice my sharpening skills a little bit more haha I think that's the only thing I don't like about this product for it not being in retractable form and it's quite easy to break once you sharpen it since the product is soft.

Jordana easyliner for eyes retractable pencil &  lips retractable pencil


very affordable and good for the price!soft but not too soft for it to break easily and glides on smoothly! I like to smudge it a bit it creates a very nice smoky look as for my lips it makes my lip products last a little bit longer and I can actually use it on its own. I sometimes used these products since most of the time I almost always in a hurry. I like to play around it as well. I don't really have anything bad to say about this product.









No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...