Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Werewolf Boy | Movie Review

Source: Imbd

Summoned by an unexpected phone call, an elderly woman visits the country cottage she lived in as a child. Memories of an orphan boy she knew 47 years ago come flooding back to her.

Duration: 122 minutes
Category: Fantasy,Romance
Release date: Oct 31, 2012 (Republic of Korea)
Director: Jo Sung-hee
Awards: PaekSang Arts Award for Best New Film Director
Stars: Joong-ki Song, Bo-yeong Park, Yeong-ran Lee |See full cast and crew »



My Thoughts:

Very cute and heart warming story! 

It's kinda like beauty and the beast but without the glamour,curse,big  castle and talking appliances. I wonder what happened to the previous owner of the house and his research. It was pretty interesting to see how it's all experimental being a werewolf and not the typical I got scratched or infected by virus/curse. I like the twist of this story in the end also the character development I don't like Park Bo-Yeong's character at first she seems spoiled and has a rotten attitude. Joong-ki as the werewolf boy did an amazing job acting like a wild beast,a kid raised by wolves kinda thing. Both of them looks so young here even though I think they're in their 20s wow! I feel sad yet happy in the end. Overall 4 out of 5 stars! I never thought I'd like this storyline as much but it was bittersweet and made me tear up a couple of times T_T


No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...