Monday, December 7, 2015

Thoughts about the Fall Season

I like it when leaves changes into different colors.
I like the burgundy,cranberry-ish & dark lipsticks trend and layering pieces of clothing.

Since it's getting colder I feel like my skin is getting drier I'd like to try something new like follow a korean skincare routine I'm usually just the foam cleanser,exfoliate & face mask once in a while and then the moisturizer simple type of person haha! since I'm getting older I'd like to do something new like add more steps in my skincare routine instead of 2 or 3 steps everyday routine so yey! spice up my life haha!

So after watching a bunch of videos about skincare,products and reading online articles etc. I pondered about it some more but here are the basics watch the video below.


have you read my how I cleanse my face post? click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...