Wednesday, December 30, 2015

LEAST favorite beauty products in 2015

Note: I have dry to normal,sensitive skin with a slight tendency of pimples/acne around my jaw area and sometimes on my cheeks and forehead. Dry areas usually on my cheeks.

Tony Moly Bcdation & All Master - If you have dry skin and not so good skin care routine it can be patchy when you applied it on your face. Best mode of application: Sponge/puff/beauty blender



Tony Moly Egg Pore Steam Balm (Blackhead) & Cooling Pack- 

Steam Balm: doesn't really do anything for my face I don't notice any difference before and after use.

Cooling Pack- after using the steam balm which makes my nose feels quite raw after using this it helped cool it down a bit,my face feels tight afterwards but other than that I don't feel any noticeable difference.

But I'd still give them another shot I feel it would be such a waste if I didn't get to use/finish a product and so I could also get my money's worth haha






Nature Republic Real Nature Rose Mask Sheet- quite sticky after use


Rimmel Provocalips 730 make your move- nice natural looking color color but can be a drying after a couple of hours use my lips would crack so sad!no amount of balm or gloss can fix it the only remedy would be to take it off and apply a moisturizing lip product afterwards.




Wet n Wild Lipsticks - lots of different colors to choose from,nice color payoff,very affordable!cheap plastic packaging I don't like the chemically taste -_-


No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...