Monday, May 2, 2016

Memebox I'm Eyeshadow Palette I'm Lure Red Edition Review & Swatches






  
Smooth
Natural / Neutral eyeshadow quad
Great for everyday look,all year long!


Top Left: Lure Toasted
Top Right: Lure Amber
Lower Left: Lure Luz
Lower Right: Lure Wood






Top to bottom:

Lure Toasted (matte, light peach)
Lure Amber (Metallic Bronze)
Lure Luz (kinda like toasted but glittery)
Lure Wood (Dark Brown,matte)















Left to Right: Lure Wood,Luz,Amber & Toasted


Overall 5 out of 5 stars! I love these eyeshadows! small,compact and travel friendly! this became one of my favorite eyeshadows I feel so happy and excited whenever I use this it blends easily whether you use your fingers or brush although Luz (the glittery one) expect some fallout when you apply this either way I love this quad! worth every penny! haha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...