Monday, May 30, 2016

Benefit Lollitint Review and Swatch


it's a very small sample, the brush applicator is kinda like nail polish


very light and sheer


Left: with 3 layers on         Right : with one layer on



I find it very interesting at first especially the application then again after 5-10 minutes when I licked my lips it feels weird like it doesn't have any chemical taste or smell to it it's just the texture/aftertaste I feel like I need to spit it out and get rid of the product on my lips..after that the product still did and left some tint color my lips it just looks natural that's all. Overall 1 out of 5 stars it's nice to play around with it that's it.I don't recommend it and definitely won't be buying a full size product! so sad! :/








No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...