Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Nurse Jackie | Tv series Review


A drug-addicted nurse struggles to find a balance between the demands of her frenetic job at a New York City hospital and an array of personal dramas.

Creators: Liz Brixius, Evan Dunsky, Linda Wallem

Stars: Edie Falco, Merritt Wever, Paul Schulze | See full cast & crew »


My thoughts:

I watched this series over at Netflix and Yes all 7 seasons are available over there for the longest time and now I finally finished it woohoo!

This is the first time I watched about an experienced nurse who is also a drug addict .The characters grew into me over time they all have lovely personalities and great sense of humor and truly in healthcare you'll encounter all sorts of people. The scenarios are very realistic and so are how doctors treat nurses/ each other.

My favorite character is Zoey then Thor,Jackie and Eddie. Zoey is very bubbly,young and energetic.I like Thor's queer and professional personality while Jackie is your experience been there,done that but will do some of those prohibited stuff anyway since I'm a grown up and can handle myself but in all honesty she can't by all means the struggle is real when it comes to her being clean. As for Eddie he's fool enough to risk it all to Jackie til the very end.

Characters that are okay for me would be Dr. Coop and O hara. Coop's still learning the ropes while O hara would be your favorite out of the 2 haha! and I love her cameo near the end.

Characters that are quite okay but sorta dislike would be Jackie's eldest daughter Grace and her Husband Kevin and I don't really like Dr. Roman still have no idea why she's a doctor Or on this show to be honest.

As realistic and bittersweet this series was especially the ending overall it's 3 out of 5 stars. If you know a druggy or a junkie let them watch this or if you wanna know the flip side of things watch this.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...