Saturday, January 2, 2016

What's up 2016?!

Hey guys! So 2016 is the year of  the fire Monkey according to the chinese experts I watched on tv...Lucky color Blue and Pantone selected Serenity and Rose Quartz (blue and pink). to be the color of the year! “a harmonious pairing of inviting shades that embody a mindset of tranquility and inner peace.”

I know it has been awhile since I actually posted any storytime,updates ,book reviews stuff like that...Since it's still the holiday season I've been binge watching a lot of tv-movie shows and haven't done much really haha! I haven't posted my thoughts about them yet...the recent ones at least. Oh last year I upgraded my phone from Blackberry Z10 to LG G4 so far so good I'm still exploring it and learning the ropes...I love android and I miss it so much! I downloaded a bunch of stuff in it too like I finally played Love! Live School Idol Festival woohoo! I noticed there are no more two years contract and that you have to pay for your phone this time around which is kinda sad since before it used to be free but anyway I managed to snagged a nice discount for our family phones so it ain't so bad still have to pay for it for two years though anyway,  how was your new year's celebration? I hope you had a lot of fun...we ate a lot of food yesterday,played some board games,socialize/ catch up with friends. And then I finally started using my new happy planner yas!

Bookish resolutions:

1.Renew Library card
2.Listen to more audiobooks
3.Reduce TBR pile
4.Avoid buying new books instead go borrow it from the library first
5. Read 50 books and always keep these resolutions in mind haha!

That's all for now.How about you do you have any resolutions?

P.S My family and I went to the Pier to watch the New Year Fireworks Display watch it down below  Enjoy! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...