Monday, January 11, 2016

Scandal makers| Movie Review


Source: Imbd

Speed Scandal (2008)
"Kwa-sok-seu-kaen-deul" (original title)
Runtime: 108 min 
Category: Comedy, Drama, Music 
Release date: 3 December 2008 (South Korea)

Synopsis:
A radio DJ/entertainer in his 30s suddenly learns he may be a grandfather, thanks to a young girl who has a baby son and claims to be his daughter.

Director: Hyeong-Cheol Kang

Writers: Hyeong-Cheol Kang (screenplay), Byeong-heon Lee (screenplay) (as Byung-heon Lee)

Stars: Tae-hyun Cha, Il-Kwon Ahn, Kyeong-min Hong |See full cast and crew »


My thoughts:

It seems like I'm hooked with Bo Young's character I watched most of the shows she's in haha I think I first saw her in running man then I watched Oh my Ghostess and so on...

The conference near the end was priceless! this story is quite predictable but heart warming and made me cry tears of joy! although it can be really cute and annoying at the same time!

This is a nice family movie to watch, some values and wisdom, quite funny too.Overall 3 out of 5 stars it's okay go have a good time ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...