Saturday, October 31, 2015

Howl (2015) | Movie Review


Information Source: Imbd

89 min | Horror | 16 October 2015 (UK)

Director: Paul Hyett

Writers: Mark Huckerby, Nick Ostler

Stars: Ed Speleers, Holly Weston, Elliot Cowan |See full cast and crew »



My Thoughts:

I really liked it! although it seems kinda boring at first and that the story is pretty basic,wolf transformation's okay looking but the transition was fast. Most of the characters put up a good fight thanks to the to the old man Duncan Preston (as Ged)who encouraged all of them they did pretty well after that although karma's still a bitch!. I'm surprised to see how much tools they got on the train and the first aid kit helped a lil bit. So happy to see Sean Pertwee (as Tony) and Ed Speleers (as Joe) there...Joe truly looked like the part haha I feel for him poor guy. I also liked Amit Shah (as Matthew) I never thought he could hit so hard it was crazy! and man I was hoping Sam Gittins (as Billy) could hold on for so long til they get outta there you know my heart was thumping with joy then again you know it's a horror movie so yeah....that was pretty scary yet exciting at the same time haha!

so many thoughts running in my head like are all the doors could be close with the key? what if they just stay long enough til sunrise or hoping somebody's gonna rescue (trying to stay positive haha)  but like I said it's a horror film so yeah nice mix of action and suspense.Overall 4 out of 5 stars I love the myth twist in the end and modern day adaptation. Watch this movie and get spooky! xD


No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...