Monday, October 12, 2015

Aritaum Full Cover Stick Concealer (Light Beige) | Makeup Review

Info. Source: Korea Depart
Manufacturer: Hwasung
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea
Volume: 2 g


roll/twist it like a lipstick to push the product upwards



My thoughts:

I bought this product at Koreadepart for $4.88.There are only two shades available which is Light Beige and Natural Beige. This kinda reminds me of the Maybelline stick concealer minus the brush on the other end. It has a creamy texture, nice and smooth coverage..it doesn't make my face too bright or patchy...the brush is soft and quite handy too especially whenever I don't want to use my fingers.It took me 2-3 applications under my eyes and to cover some blemishes on my cheek.it works well and nicely for me although it almost has the same effect like my Nyx HD concealer I sometimes use both products hand in hand especially when my skin is a bit dry haha  Overall 4.5 out of 5 stars! it's light,travel friendly,easy to use and affordable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...