Friday, October 2, 2015

Gotham Season 1 | Tv Series Review


Source: Imbd

TV-14 | 42 min | Crime, Drama, Thriller

The story behind Commissioner James Gordon's rise to prominence in Gotham City in the years before Batman's arrival.

Creator: Bruno Heller
Stars: Ben McKenzie, Jada Pinkett Smith, Donal Logue |See full cast and crew »


My thoughts:

I like this tv series so far it's like a fresh new take to Gotham which is like old new york,still some pay phones and old cellular phones (no smartphones yet). Mafia bosses fighting each other claiming territories entangled in crimes,power hungry people, corrupt system along with the local police although one character shines through and trying to clean up the place faces loads of obstacles and life changing decisions.I can somewhat recognize some of the characters based from my old batman films knowledge.

Here Bruce Wayne is still a kid along with catwoman,Penguin still trying to make a name for himself and a bunch of other different personalities that makes up Gotham. Arkham is still on the works.

My Favorite Character so far is Selina Kyle (Catwoman) her cat like actions and reflexes are definitely spot on. She's so adorable! I hate Penguin (Cobblepot) which makes him an effective character for me once a snitch always a snitch pwahaha! Some of the characters grew on me like Harvey Bullock gotta hand it down that fella!


Season 1 was definitely action packed! loads of crimes and conspiracies going on.Oh men I feel kinda bad for Bruce the wayne's man...why did they even took that dark alleyway route?! like seriously they're rich and all the should have just took a cab or took their car or walked on the busy streets that scene was just so heart wrenching!

And it seems like people are constantly on a mental breakdown at Gotham you know? They really need a good facility for that. I hope there are some Old Wayne flashbacks that would be nice and so excited for Bruce to grow up and be a real crime fighting Batman superhero! and now I feel like I wanna play a batman video game oh boy!

Overall 5 out of 5 stars! I hope they catch the real culprit soon! there are so many plot twists and turns and I really wanna know who is behind all this? Who is/are running the place anyway?OMG! I'm glad I watched it right on time season 2 just premiered last September 21 woohoO! so yeah if you wanna tune in it's on air every Monday 8/7c at FOX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...