Saturday, November 25, 2017

Holiday Wishlist Part 3

      Ok so foreals foreals tho this is it! (in case you missed the other 2 here it is  Part 1  & Part 2 )
you may or may not noticed but I changed the theme of this blog since I like to change it up from time to time.I like this simple layout, clean background although I lowkey kinda miss the blue clouds background lel :))) we'll get used to it eventually...

     Anyway, since I'm always trying to think of different ideas and hone my skills when it comes to my creative process, product design etc. I want to invest into a cutting machine with Cricut I'd be able to precut my stickers or any design I want for my scrapbook or etsy the possibility is enless!
along with the machine of course I need the matching Adhesive Cutting Mat. I saw a youtube video about this she makes it look so easy :0



And then...well I have a lot of typography books on my wishlist I'm still trying to sift thru which one I gotta have as reference or need in my collection. But I really want to get my hands on Doyald Young books



 I also wanna try different types of Journals and papers.

lovely color and I see this all over the place *_*

Moleskine Art Plus Sketch Album, Pocket, Black, Soft Cover (3.5 x 5.5)  I think this is the cheapest one out of everything moleskin related.


Also thinking about buying more fine liner pens then again hoarder alert! lolol :))) so Imma hold in these temptations for now. Have you ever used any one of these? lemme know in the comment section below so I can prioritize and help make up my mind xD

Can you feel the holiday season in the air? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...