Saturday, November 4, 2017

Holiday wishlist 2017

Hello! been awhile since I've done a proper blog post and here we are ^_^ Today, I'm gonna share with you some of the items on my wishlist. Other than a PS4 bundle and a couple of ps3 games (Jstars victory versus, Max Payne 3,Resistance 3,Mass Effect 3,Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots and Gran Turismo 5: Prologue).


 I'm really tempted to buy some makeup.To be honest these things I mentioned/about to mention I consider them luxury items although for some this is affordable.What I consider luxury are things I don't really buy often or like things I want but not necessary need in order to live if you know what I mean xD

Since the holiday season is just around the corner I might actually give in and splurge a bit since there are lots of different brands are comin up with limited edition things and really cool packaging well besides the exterior glam I'm really into some good palette deals. Starting off with:



This sleek lipstick palette!it has a mix of seven creams and seven mattes to give custom lip looks in one swipe (an $81 value). Plus it's cruelty free! Since I haven't tried any smashbox be legendary lipsticks before I reckon this is a good value and even though I'm not really into lip palettes I mean just look at these shades! Their so gorgeous *queue Taylor Swift Gorgeous song* 
Another affordable option is this.Wow I love nyx! for some reason I'm really into metallics this year.I haven't tried one yet but soon enough I will! I'm still quite uncertain whether or not to get the one only available at Ulta which is all metallics or the one on the nyx website which is mattes vs. metallics hmmm...

The first time I ever laid my eyes on the full throttle collection I was blown away by the packaging it's so 3d and punk looking! very cool! this shade is called Color Riot. Some shadows are on sale but the original retail price is $10 which is not so bad considering you'd get 4 shades for $2.50 each in this palette. There are so many things I wanna try on nyx but this shall do for now :)))

Now, let's talk Colourpop! I'm amazed how much this brand is growing by the day and now they're finally available in Sephora! WOOHOO! I'm really glad they made some palettes. This is one of their bestsellers. Although I feel like I already own some of these shades from different palettes I'm in it for the yellow actually so I'm thinking whether or not I should just buy a pressed yellow shade which cost $5 or this entire thing ($16) coz the color selection is so nice and warm.

Another product I would like to try is called Femme from their Ultra Satin Liquid Lip line ($6).I don't own any dirty lilac shade.I wonder if it will suit me also to feel this formula on my lips.So far what I tried from this brand is their lippie stixs (Creature & Ellaire) which is really one of my favorite lip products especially during fall and winter months and their Ultra matte lippie which is not my favorite since it can dry up my lips especially If I don't use any moisturizing thing first.

So yeah that's basically it for now.I think I'm pretty reasonable with my selections at the same time I'm still so cutthroat about other things on my list like part of me wants the Huda Desert dusk eyeshadow palette or should I go for Natasha's lila palette but ugh those things so expensive!. This isn't the final form :))) I would still have to prioritize which one to get  (if ever) I just like putting things on lists and perspective just in case I know which one I'd like to get or receive as a gift.What about you?Any holiday plans? and what's in your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...