Wednesday, July 20, 2016

YSL Savage Escape Inspired look | Late Night Session



What inspired me to do this look was when I saw it on YSL Instagram account and I was like WOW! then I tried to recreate it but mine turned out a bit darker I went with a bronze metallic route versus the golden champagne color which I actually really like and I'm surprised how wearable this look is! this was actually the first time I lined my lower lash and lids to do this inspired look.I'm really glad and grateful to find some colors that quite match the original one so this sort of experiment was really nice!

Products mentioned in the video:

Memebox I'm eyeshadow palette (lure red edition and night to day)
Nature Republic #4
Jordana Blue Devine
Holika holika black eyeliner/pencil
Revlon Eyelash curler
Benefit they're real mascara
Ecotools mini eye brushes

Here are more close up shots of swatches and overall finish look:

Tonight (slight shimmery violet), Lure Toasted (light neutral brown) 
& Lure Amber (shimmery bronze like metallic)

Jordan Blue Devine, Nature Republic #4 & Holika Holika Wonder Drawing (Black)

What's on my lips?
Colourpop Bumble Ultra Matte Lip

here's a close up to the eyeshadow look

here's the original look all rights reserved to YSL 


No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...