Monday, July 4, 2016

On writing

Been writing like crazy these days
Which is good!
I let inspiration strikes
Hit me with its best shot
I focus on a feeling
Then a certain topic like a person
Or a thing but mostly love
I love that term LOVE
I feel like everyone and anyone can and could relate to it
Somewhere out there I do believe there's a person feeling what I might be feeling
And also that feeling of not being alone in this type of situation..
And so I write in this case type
To fly away and escape this whirlwind type of emotions
and let it be translated into words
I hope this post finds you well my friend
I'll try to write more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...