Monday, November 16, 2015

Nature Republic Snail Solution Mask Sheet| Skincare Review

The free sample I from my last purchase at Koreadepart looks like this but only contains 2,000ppm  


My thoughts: 

I love it! The mask fits my face quite well just one fingerbreath gap on my forehead since I have a large forehead haha anyway, I had it on my face for 15 minutes or so.I'm happy and surprised that there's a lot of essence soaked in the mask and essence remainders in the container that I practically put all over my hands,neck,arms and legs it's very hydrating,not sticky at all and it smells really clean,fresh and a bit nature like for me. It soothes my skin real good! I'd like to checkout their snail set line next since I feel like it would really suit my needs. Overall 5 out of 5 stars! Thanks for the sample Koreadepart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...