Monday, July 20, 2015

iZombie Season 1 Finale | Tv Show Review


Source: Imbd
Rated TV-14
Runtime: 42 min each episode
Season 1 Episodes: 13
Genres: Comedy, Crime, Drama
Creators: Diane RuggieroRob Thomas
Stars: Rose McIverMalcolm GoodwinRahul Kohli |See full cast and crew »
Quick Synopsis:

A medical resident finds that being a zombie has its perks, which she uses to assist the police.


My thoughts:

I think it's only fitting to publish my review here on this blog vs. my first since this is where I first talked about the debut of this awesome show. Anyway, I can't believe it's over and I'm so freakin excited for season two! that finale threw me off in different directions men. I have so many questions left unanswered.

Spoiler Alert!
so is the cure the real deal? if so zombie rat for the win!
and why did the police guy blew up the place?to erase evidence? and why did he sacrifice himself will he ever survive that? also Liv's younger brother :0MG! I hope he'd make it. 

Liv's reaction in the end made me cry I hope that's not her final answer. The Zombie apocalypse is coming to Seattle sooner than I thought people! Time to gear up for the next season! Oh Major you're still such a dream boat but WHYYYYYY YOU DID THAT?! Overall Season one was such a BLAST!  5 out of 5 stars! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...