Monday, April 13, 2015

Contemplation

I've been thinking about a lot of things lately and started jotting it down,put them on a list.There's quite a lot of them now most of which are things I'd like to put here in my blog that I would like to share with you.I think this is a good way to start writing again,creating stuff...

and then I lost my handmade journal and folder full of stuff like poems and plans a couple of weeks ago ugh -_- I'm a bit saddened about it but I need to get over it and start doing things again haha!

Anyway, I still don't know how I'll be able to put that list through I mean it's quite a lot of content really some might have been said before but with my additional thoughts in it.I'm not sure how or when but I'll try to think of some ways and queeze in schedule things from time to time.

I really hope everything would come together and turn out okay in the end that way it would be much easier to look for things I've done/seen before yey! that's it for now.

ciao ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...