Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Shady

Hello

Do I know you?

It seems like eons ago since I last saw you

I tried to reach out

But it seems my message wasn't fully conveyed

I travelled to the moon and back

And yet you didn't even bother to say..hey!

My last contact seems like a lost cause

I gave you two chances

I refuse to give you another

Like a strikeout meant to happen

It's extremely sad to lose a friend

Or at least that's what I thought you were

But I guess not

So.. goodbye stranger

It was nice to know you

At least for a little while

That mere thought was rather comforting

I ought to go 

To a place faraway

And never again will I ever bother to the likes of you.

It seems rather bitter to part this way

Then again what else is there to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...