Sunday, December 27, 2015

Best of Beauty 2015 | FAVORITES & HIGHLY RECOMMENDED | MAKEUP

If you haven't already and you're interested in Skincare please read my Best of Beauty 2015  FAVORITES & HIGHLY RECOMMENDED : SKINCARE ok Next up is Make up!

These are the products I use almost everyday in 2015 with slight variations to my routine from time to time so I can rotate and use them all.

Note: I have dry to normal,sensitive skin with a slight tendency of pimples/acne around my jaw area and sometimes on my cheeks and forehead. Dry areas usually on my cheeks. Some of the products here I got reviews on my blog(s) some don't and I'd would some mini reviews beside it but please feel free to click the product links for more info/where you can buy them etc. 

Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse - my go to product! very,nice and easy to use, Affordable as well. Compact and travel friendly. I use this whenever I don't have time to blend my own mix of foundation haha

NYX Cosmetics Concealer Wand- Wonderful product! First repurchased concealer!



After I used up all my Nyx I tried and love Aritaum Full Cover Stick Concealer (Light Beige)


soft and creamy, kinda like maybelline stick but this one got a brush on the other end which is nice. It covers my blemishes,buildable coverage,quite long lasting and affordable!

TONY MOLY Latex Free Moisture Puff- kinda like a beauty blender but flat. This is the sponge I use to blend my foundation and concealer I use this product so many times it has a slight tear already but doesn't disintegrate.It Blends my makeup evenly and perfectly!


Now on with the lip products I got a little obsess with them lately I bought quite a lot and started to slowly use them one by one xD

Nature Republic Real Gel Tint

Real Gel Tint- I actually gave this to my mom she loves the color,it's moisturizing too although it doesn't really last very long but gives off a nice natural healthy stain on the lips.




TONY MOLY Tony Tint & Delight Tint Crayon- beautiful red color although it doesn't really last very long, smells and taste like candy (I don't recommend eating/drinking it though haha :))




Coreana Essence Lip Collection (2 Wine Burgundy) - Great dusty rose color, first time I used this kind of lipstick/lip stain, smells like perfume. A little bit goes a long way although if you put too much like I did the first time you'll see this product on your teeth and definitely taste the perfume which was off putting ugh -_- but overall I love the color pay off it stays on for 6 hours or so and leaves a nice rosy lip stain and the packaging looks so high end and classy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...