Monday, December 28, 2015

2015 overall concert experience

Sam Smith did such a  Divine performance 5 out of 5 stars! venue location (Miami American Airlines Arena) 2.5 for safety concerns,parking around $20 on designated lots still depends where you park you can parallel park on the streets at your own risk. Walking distance 10-15 minutes but inside the arena itself is 4 out of 5 stars it's also the same for Ed sheeran even with just him alone he is electrifying! amazing mash ups and combos! for his performance 5 out of 5 stars (3hrs whoa!) both of them are so worth it!



Incubus x Deftones

Parking: Free!
Tampa Amphitheatre is pretty safe and spacious. Cons would have to be since it rained last night before this the lawn area was muddy so yeah pretty much standing good thing I brought with me a clear plastic bag and a sarong (towel) to cover up the ground and there are a lot of people who smokes.

nice light show
I love Incubus more than Deftones (also since I only know and like few of their songs) and the vocals,song lyrics isn't as good compare to Incubus at least also since I've been following Incubus for years now like their songs,career,discography and all that I like their previous albums than this new one but it's a nice comeback and I'm glad I finally got a chance to go to this gig since I've been waiting for ages for this opportunity to come by his vocals is pretty much spot on and so much better live! overall 4 out of 5 stars for Incubus as for Deftones 2.5 out of 5 stars overall I had a pretty good time!

Kelly Clarkson got cancelled due to throat issues so I got a refund.

Van Halen I got sick that day also it's so hot and humid outside ugh -_-

Last but not the least Taylor Swift 1989 World Tour, Halloween Night it was epic! I love how they gave all concert goers this bracelet that goes in sync with the music and it lights up so beautifully! no flashlight moment ever again haha I love it I feel like I went to those japanese/korean concerts you know with the light bling and it's nice as each light signifies each person 55,000 strong! whoa!

since it's halloween a lot of people are wearing costumes and some made fansigns that are awesomely decorated with led light/christmas light/fairylight whatever you'd like to call it. The venue location (Tampa,Raymond James Stadium) is safe there are a lot of cops on the street redirecting traffic and all that.General Parking $25.Walking distance 10-20 minutes.Locating and going to your designated seat is confusing! and you have to go down the 2nd floor to go around the other side and it feels like forever going down the ramp! I hope there are 2 escalators and elevators for guest to use for easy access. But the area is wide so a stampede won't really happen unless there is real threat/panic.Overall Perfomance 5 out 5 stars! definitely a night to remember!


No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...