Monday, June 6, 2016

Nyx cream blush : Natural | Makeup Review & swatch



I have dry skin,cool,yellow undertone so after my usual skincare routine once I applied this on my cheeks I look more alive haha!

It's indeed natural looking as if I have no makeup on.


Very pigmented! so a little goes a long way! My favorite application of this wonderful product would have to be my fingers I just dab little tiny dots on my cheeks then blend it and it's very easy to blend!

After that sometimes I top it off with my powdered blush by benefit which is called Dandelion just to give it a matte lookin finish then spray some face mist on my face to absolutely locked in the color.

Overall the cream blush itself last for a very long time on my face approximately 8 hours or so even so it fades beautifully! It's also cruelty free and got 12 months shelf life (once opened) totally worth it for the price! Can't beat that! Overall 5 out of 5 stars! I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...