Friday, December 11, 2015

Assassination Classroom Live Action (2015) | Movie Review

Information Source: Imbd
Assassination Classroom (2015)
"Ansatsu kyôshitsu" (original title)
110 min | Adventure | 21 March 2015 (Japan)

When an octopus-like alien destroys part of the moon, Nagisa Shiota and the rest of the students of E Class of Kunugigaoka Junior High School are given the task to kill him by the government after he decides to act as teacher for their class otherwise he will destroy the Earth once the school year is over.- Written by James


Director: Eiichirô Hasumi
Writers: Yûsei Matsui (manga), Tatsuya Kanazawa(screenplay)
Stars: Okuma Anmi, Wakana Aoi, Shôta Arai |See full cast and crew »



My thoughts:

I only read a few chapters of the manga way back and I think the storyline in this live action was quite faithful to it, lovely set of characters. I like the manga vibe sort of video editing and Korosensei looks real!

As always it's nice to see all the characters come to life in this movie with very fast, action paced introduction. In 110 minutes they managed to cover the first semester but I think there's more than that in the manga so I'll try to pick it up and read it later on...

Character Development...a little as days passes by class 3E are gaining more self confidence and acquiring new set of skills...I don't really want Korosensei to die I'd like him to be a hero and save the world than destroy it and punish evil doers haha he actually does a good job teaching the kids about all sort of things .Overall 4 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this and I'm glad they made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...