Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Truly the best time of the year! #HolidaySale

10 days to go til Christmas!

Wow! this year went by so fast! I can't believe it's almost over I might sound cliche or just like everybody else but seriously whoa! I think 2015 a pretty good year. I tried all sort of things,stepped out of my comfort zone,lots of firsts!

anyway did you notice a lot of holiday deals out there? especially online deals! cyber monday is real guys! I feel such a noob and actually quite lucky for stumbling upon such so called "deals" in a way I know I need to fuel my consumerism haha!

Target is offering free shipping and returns on their website which is really great! Xbox One and Playstation 4 Bundles on sale for $299.99.You can buy all sorts of things from there. 

As for beauty related things:

if you order at Ulta now or before December 18th you'll get it under your tree by Christmas! I actually bought a bunch of skincare products from them during their Merry Monday sale is this a new thing? or does this happen annually? so yeah I didn't know such thing ever existed but it did I was browsing online by chance (or so they say there's no coincidence in life) anywho it happened last December 7th (the first monday of December) and I was completely blown away by their offers and their gift guides and all that are pretty good!

Memebox is also having a holiday special! you can get all sort of gift sets for half the price WOOHOO! and when you click this link  you'll get 20 % off your first purchase.

Wishtrend got a clearance sale going on up to 70%, free worldwide shipping over $69 or get free shipping products!

If you wanna feed your inner geek and fangirl over japanese goods shop over Tokyo Otaku Mode Premium Shop click this link and you'll get $5 worth of TOM points which you can spend/use instantly over there plus they are offering free shipping if you spend $100 or more and free gift wrap option so yey!

That's all for now let's shop til we drop haha!


Happy holidays! xD







No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...