Thursday, August 31, 2017

Do people even read blogs anymore?


           It crossed my mind a couple times but just now I've decided to sit down and jot down my thoughts around 2 am Monday morning. I can't seem to sleep mayhaps excited for the upcoming gig or just I don't know I fell asleep in such an odd hour yesterday.

           Anyway, I only followed a couple of blogs mostly my friends and even them stopped blogging.My Godma urge me to blog even though I was hesitant she stopped blogging as well and got busy through the years and here I am last one standing on my end who would have thought haha!

             I mainly keep my blog so I can have a mini reminder what Youtube contents I have up or scheduled ahead of time so they won't overlap since that happened before.Also I feel like blogs is somewhat safe in a way since I feel like nobody reads them anymore so like whatevs Imma write or put whatever content.For those of you who've been following me awhile might recall I used to have an old ever 1st blog but I decided to discontinue that coz I feel like the opinions I wrote there doesn't reflect who I am anymore.I've grown and changed as a person.I wanted to start something new.Clean slate.Simple layout etc. I'm really glad I continue this sort of thing as this outlet keeps me sane.I might have pissed people since I put a lot of content almost everyday on YT for August but meh ya know I gotta do what I gotta do.Speaking of which I gotta go now and do whatever it is I'm suppose to do and quit stallin.

                How bout you? what you up to these days?

Ciao for now!

Thanks for reading!

~XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...