Friday, August 5, 2016

Suicide Squad Joker x Harley Quinn~est Inspired Eyelook Tutorial




I'm super excited to share this eye look I came up with and super duper pumped for the Suicide squad movie! and to be honest I've been really inspired using/playing around with my newly acquired Urban Decay Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette haha!

I remember as a kid watching some old animated batman cartoons and you know even up to now how Joker always has this green hair,purple suit and how Harley Quinn is always this fun bubbly girl so that's the way I visualize this look Harley is the pink shade and since she likes Joker that much I figure integrating both looks would be nice although I feel like this is more Joker~est but anyway this was super fun to create and I will definitely be rocking this look when I'm out and about to watch this flick. I hope you like and enjoy it! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...