Monday, September 7, 2015

I Remember You (a.k.a Hello Monster) | Korean Drama Review

Source: wiki.d-addicts
Title: 너를 기억해 / Neoreul Gieokhae
Genre: Romance, thriller, mystery,crime
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2015-Jun-22 to 2015-Aug-11
Original Soundtrack: I Remember You OST
Synopsis:
A passionate detective with a strong track record has been investigating a mysterious former FBI profiler for a long while. They both somehow end up in the same investigation crime team which sparks their romance.

CastMain Cast
Seo In Gook as Lee Hyun
Hong Hyun Taek as young Lee Hyun
Jang Na Ra as Cha Ji Ahn
Park Ji So as young Ji Ahn

Extended Cast
Choi Won Young as Lee Joon Ho
Lee Chun Hee as Kang Eun Hyuk
Park Bo Gum as Jung Sun Ho
Hong Eun Taek (홍은택) as young Sun Ho
Min Sung Wook as Son Myung Woo
Kim Jae Young as Min Seung Joo
Son Seung Won as Choi Eun Bok


My Thoughts:


This show was recommended to me by a good friend/colleague of mine I think this is also the first time I watched a sherlock-hannibal mystery detective police cases kinda thing korean style anyway, I'm happy to see Min Sung Wook (Son Myung Woo) here he's still so freakin hilarious there are times I dunno if I'm gonna take him seriously but that made him a much more effective character for me haha I think he's the only one I recognized here most of the cast are quite new to me.

What I like about this series is the plot twist and how they reveal stuff although it's kinda tedious but hey that's police work right there haha I feel sad and happy for the main characters sad because of what happened in their life growing up happy because they tried to make the best out of it! I don't like the ending where's the justice in that? although it's kinda okay they get what they want. I'm surprised to see there's only 16 episodes and they all seems to have the same phones just different casing I dunno what it is but it looks nice mayhaps sponsored oh well .Overall 4 out of 5 stars lots of stabbing not that gruesome although a bit eerie sometimes,the methods how they decipher stuff and how they unravel the mystery is nice the characters grew into me also their romantic interest..



No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...