Monday, January 4, 2016

Products I use to prevent and get rid of pimples/acne

Note: I have dry to normal,sensitive skin with a slight tendency of pimples/acne around my jaw area and sometimes on my cheeks and forehead. Dry areas usually on my cheeks.


Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control 3 in 1 foaming wash

I used 2 bottles of this product way back 2011-2013 I think and it looks like the bottle went through some packaging changes anyway whenever I used this product before it was very effective! dried my pimples overnight and prevented pimples/breakouts stuff like that it has a strong salicylic smell to it and my skin felt dry and tight afterwards.


Anyway after I finished my second bottle of Clean & Clear I decided to discontinue using it to try some other products out there that's more suitable to my needs and that's when I discovered this brand Yardley it's very popular apparently even my mom knows it way back in the day I didn't know til we saw this at the local grocery store Publix,Walmart and Dollar store sells them so yey! it's affordable and lasts for a very long time! I use this on my face and all over my body as well I stock up on this product and store it in my closet and drawers since it has a nice smell things won't smell old haha! What I love about this product is that it has some oatmeal in it which helps dry my pimples/acne and since I got dry skin that tends to itch sometimes this relieves that sort of feeling. It gently exfoliates also has almond in it as well so that's a plus!

I'm also currently using as you might have already seen these products in my How I cleanse my face post.



Missha Citron Cleansing foam (day time)

It has a nice citrus scent,refreshing but it can be a bit tight and drying afterwards.

St. Ives Green tea scrub (night time)

Clears blackheads and calms redness.
Oil-free salicylic acne medication.
100% natural exfoliants.
Sulfate free and paraben free.
Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, and non-comedogenic.

Very gentle on the skin, after washing it off with water my skin felt soft and not dry.Great green tea and salicylic scent mix.

This facial brush for me is just an added bonus I bought this one at amazon it's so soft! like bunny soft and affordable too! definitely good to have as it gives my cleansing foam/scrub a boost.


 As for my moisturizer I use Nature Republic 92% Aloe Vera Soothing Gel. At first I didn't really like this product since it feels weird on my face like after it dries when I touched my face it would rub off and starts peeling so when that happens and before that happens I exfoliate and I know I should exfoliate haha!

It's really good all year round I especially love it during fall season since that's the first time it finally grew on me It has a cooling effect,clean aloe vera scent,very nice but it does contain some alcohol in it incase you're sensitive to that kind of stuff. What I also love about this product is that you can use it all over your body,face and hair so versatile and affordable!


it looks like this very transparent

So yeah that's basically it for now I hope you find this post helpful and try to give it a shot some time soon..I highly recommend these products and I'm no way sponsored to do this haha! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...