Monday, January 25, 2016

5 Miscellaneous things on my wishlist


In no particular order here are some of the things on my wishlist that I've been looking at for a very long time that I think I need in my life haha!



these two I need for my planner illustrations and stamps they say it has really good quality and nice color selection...





First time I saw this camera on youtube what I like about it is that big front selfie lcd screen.


I really need a new replacement battery so I can use my Nikon once again whenever I point and shoot during travel and save my cellphone's battery life...

Sumikko Gurashi goodies- my newly found obsession I almost went cray at Tokyo Otaku Mode Premium Shop haha! they're so adorable!




How about you? what's on your wishlist? ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...