Monday, January 18, 2016

Witches of East End Season 1 and 2 | Tv Show Review



Source: Imbd
Category: Drama, Fantasy
Runtime: 60 min
Episodes: 13
Creator: Maggie Friedman
Stars: Julia OrmondJenna Dewan TatumRachel Boston |See full cast and crew »
Storyline:

Centers on the adventures of a mother and her two adult daughters, both of whom unknowingly are their family's next generation of witches, who lead seemingly quiet, uneventful modern day lives in Long Island's secluded seaside town of North Hampton. When one of the daughters becomes engaged to a young, wealthy newcomer, a series of events forces her mother to admit to her daughters they are, in fact, powerful and immortal witches. Written by Lifetime


My thoughts:
Season 1 started off with Freya's engagement party,her dream, getting to know all different characters,their relationship with one another and family life. It was pretty nice the whirlwind type of romance. The neverending cycle of red string of fate. The interesting mix of love and revenge.

Season 2 was pretty crazy! I have mix feelings whether or not to trust Frederick (freya's twin) he seems like a shady character and as the story unfolds he reveals that he's there on a mission


Semi Spoiler alert!

the king's spirit vessel is inside Frederick looking for a host.


Wendy who is careless at first with her lifespan is now trying to tread lightly (sort of).Dash became this very shady person like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Killian's always seems to be in danger! and the plot twist in the finale is truly heart and soul wrenching! Darkness is rising!

Oh men I don't really know how to feel about this season so many emotions,twist and turns, ups and downs roller coaster ride. I hope they'd make season 3 this show has so much potential! I love the characters they all started to grow on me.Overall 4.5 out of 5 stars! once I started watching this I can't seem to take my eyes off to the tv and just try to watch/marathon the entire season on netflix haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...