Monday, June 13, 2016

Corsx Aha/Bha Clarifying treatment toner Skincare Review


I have dry,sensitive skin and sometimes big pores (depends on the weather/season/wherever I'm at) anyway, I'm halfway thru this awesome product when I use this I noticed my whiteheads and blackheads doesn't appear as much as before usually back then I had to remove it every 3 days or so and so far whenever I use this I can feel that my face is much cleaner and so are my pores(quite small,less visible)

It's light and I can't detect any smell/scent to it.Easy to use! It has a pump yes! So you can spray it all over your face if you want it as a mist.

Overall I think this product is effective for me especially with long term and continuous usage so for that I'll give it 5 out of 5 stars! I think it would suit all skin types The cons I could think off would be the price ($16 at memebox) unless you live in South Korea the price varies of course haha! And there's only 150 ml of this product I hope there's a bigger bottle!

I highly recommend it and definitely on my product repurchase list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...