Monday, May 9, 2016

Mini-Sized Slowganic Cleanser : Lemon | Skincare Review



RE:CIPE Slowganic Cleanser is your one-step all-in-one skincare and deep cleanser made from 98% natural ingredients. This handmade cleanser effectively removes heavy makeup, accumulated dust and oil, and deep-seated bacteria that clogs the pores, and now it comes conveniently in mini sizes! It has an advanced formulation of premium herbal oils that works in perfect synergy to help the skin naturally get rid of impurities while also nourishing the skin layers for a better and healthier skin condition.

Slowganic Cleanser in Lemon whitens the skin naturally by providing gentle exfoliation to get rid of dead skin cells. It also aids in quicker skin cell regeneration to improve skin complexion and texture.


How to Use

Scoop an appropriate amount of the cleanser and gently massage all over the face for 2 to 3 minutes. Wait until the makeup fully melts. Wash off with lukewarm water.


Size: 10g

Bought at Memebox


My thoughts:
I bought a travel set from Memebox and that kit included this lil cleanser sample.It looks like cottage cheese, bouncy and soft very interesting texture and I like the lid to close this pack it works! Definitely smells lemony ! I only need a small size to cleanse my entire face and use my facial brush. it last for 11-12 months the expiration date was a bit small to read haha anyway, it's very handy and good to have and perfect for travel since it's easily disposable too.

I didn't notice any immediate effect like brightening since it is lemon except just a clean and a lil bit smoother face just like what the product described mayhaps when I use this product for a very long time I might be able to see some improvements with my skin complexion...Overall 3.8 out of 5 stars it's a good product worth to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...