Monday, April 4, 2016

Z nation season 2 Review

Three years after the zombie virus has gutted the country, a team of everyday heroes must transport the only known survivor of the plague from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood.

Creators: Craig Engler, Karl Schaefer

Stars: Kellita Smith, Keith Allan, Russell Hodgkinson |See full cast & crew »


My thoughts:

This season my favorite character is Doc he's so funny especially when he's high haha Oh Serena's pretty badass herself and the fruit of their labor OMG kinda scary and weird but hey we never know it might just be the Jesus in the apocalypse that christmas reference though on that episode was funny!

Still got some mixed feelings bout Murphy sometimes I like him although most of the time I don't haha anyway without him wondering off and being a rebel from time to time where's the fun and story in that?!

Citizen Z I hope he survive and meet up with the gang somewhere...

Favorite episode was the Indian one also the flashbacks I finally get to see a glimpse of their life pre Z day one plus the el camino ride ending that was awesome!

Overall 4 out of 5 stars! it always makes me wonder what will happen next? will 10k survive? can Murphy stabilize his powers?what made him do it? it that really necessary? oh so many question haha can't wait to start season 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...