Monday, April 25, 2016

Tosowoong Mask & Innisfree Ampoule Intense Bb Cushion 1st Impressions




Additional thoughts about Innisfree Ampoule Intense Bb Cushion:

I use this product a couple more times after I filmed the video and actually if I just push the puff 10 times into the product, spread it all over my face evenly with a light hand  with or without a face primer it gave off a natural flawless finish still light coverage a no makeup kind of look. It didn't accentuate the dry patch on my right cheek. I still need to use a concealer under my eyes and some areas that needs more work. And then an all day makeup fixer to lock it all in plus an aloe mist just in case for added moisture whenever I feel dry it last a bit longer than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...