Friday, November 13, 2015

One Punch Man | Manga & Anime Review


To be honest I don't really know how to describe this series haha I hope that video above would suffice for that is the reason why I tuned in and got hooked to this series in the first place it's so funny! I actually watched the anime first and then read the manga afterwards since there's only a few episodes out...either way I love both mediums.

I'll try to explain what this series is all about so...The main protagonist is Saitama (the one in the yellow outfit and cape) he manages to win all battles with only one punch.(hence one punch man get it? haha) This ability frustrates him since he can no longer feel the thrill and adrenaline of fighting a tough battle, which leads to him questioning his past desire of being strong. Along his hero journey he'll meet all sorts of characters and hopefully tough opponents that will revitalize him in which this story portray what it's like being a hero,what it takes to be one and so on... I hope you get what I mean that's just the gist of it haha ^^

My favorite character by far is Saitama he seems/looks average but he's definitely the real deal! he's so strong it's mind boggling!  and you'll know if an opponent is really strong if it can take Saitama's punches.At first I thought this series would be really lame with cliche/ironic jokes and characters that look a like from another anime series (aka bleach,don't get me wrong I love bleach) you'll definitely notice the resemblance :))


but this anime is such a huge reversal of all hero anime it's so badass in itself! not only Saitama seems average looking and strong he's also very nice,down to earth humble! that makes him super duper awesome!

I also like Genos he's good looking,strong,funny and a great disciple! as for Sonic well just like Genos said Sonic's name is so redundant (Sonic is the ninja from the video above) Sonic speed of sound sonic it's like calling the ball round circle ball or something like that it's hilarious! and there are so many other different characters I don't want to spoil you so make sure you check this series out!

Overall I'll give this series 5 out of 5 stars it's epic! pulled me out of my reading slump and it introduces me to all sorts of heroic characters and the storyline is pretty much amazing! I highly recommend it especially if you want a good laugh,something new and refreshing to enjoy!

My favorite Saitama look xD





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing a great artical, keep doing a good work.
    love it

    ReplyDelete

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...