Friday, November 20, 2015

Ant Man (2015) | Movie Review


Ant-Man (2015)
PG-13 | 117 min | ActionAdventureSci-Fi | 17 July 2015 (USA)

Armed with a super-suit with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, cat burglar Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.

Director: Peyton Reed

Writers: Edgar Wright (screenplay), Joe Cornish(screenplay), 7 more credits »

Stars: Paul RuddMichael DouglasCorey Stoll |See full cast and crew »




My thoughts:

I've never heard of ant man til this movie haha the way his costume works is pretty cool along with some of the avenger story clash cameo role put together it was actually pretty sweet! the fight scenes are funny and awesome in a way especially the battle between ant man and the yellow jacket. Shrinking back and forth was truly fun to watch. The sub atomic theory was crazy and I wonder if he just pretended not to remember. As always I looked forward to Stan Lee's cameo and was really happy and surprised to see one of my favorite youtuber Anna Akana finally landed a role on the big screen! woohoo! Overall 4 out of 5 stars! it was funny,enjoyable to watch and I learned so many things about ant man he's awesome! the story's really nice! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...