Monday, October 5, 2015

Rimmel Provocalips 16HR KISSPROOF LIP COLOUR (730 Make your move) | Makeup Review




Info. Source: Rimmel London Website

Claims:

• Kiss proof, transfer proof, food proof high impact endless colour.

• No tight feeling or dry lips. Lips feel smooth and moisturized all day long.
• Easy removal with Oil based makeup remover

STEP 1: Apply colour and keep lips apart for 60 seconds until the product sets.
STEP 2: Apply topcoat to lock the colour, moisture and add shine.











Normal lip color,dry lips


The top picture shows just with the lip color while the picture under it is when the gloss was applied it adds more shine and moisture.

The Gloss- kinda smells like chinese herbal medicine




Clean side

My Thoughts:

I really like this product for being Kiss proof, transfer proof and food proof. I just put it once and the color never fades and stays in place for a very long time! not sure about 16 hours since I don't wear it that long as it can be a bit dry especially after 5 hours I can see the line and cracks on my lips. Anyway, 730 Make your move is definitely the closest to my normal lip color it looks so natural on as if I'm not wearing any lipstick. The lip color part feels kinda like paint haha Overall 3.5 out of 5 stars! 
Its funny how it has the same color as my tongue haha!






No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...