Monday, October 26, 2015

Coreana Essence Lip Collection (2 Wine Burgundy) | Makeup Review





Information Source: Korea Depart
Manufacturer: Coreana
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea
Volume: 3.2g

My thoughts:

A little bit goes a long way...it seems dark on the transparent part of the container and when you put it on at first.
As you can see on the swatch here the first one on the left I blended out a bit more it has a dusty rose tone while the right hand side is the first swipe straight out the container so it's kinda liquidy but not too runny.

Natural,Dry lips

Here's what it looks like in natural light outdoors so it's more dusty rose on the upper part of my lips while the bottom part is kinda bright borderline red-pink

While indoors under florescent light (I took this one during night time) it's more natural looking and has that bright red-orangey tone.


It's very moisturizing! more like a lip stain than a lipstick and not sticky at all! It can be a bit tricky to put it on since I'm not used to this kind of packaging.The downside for me is that it's so perfumey I can taste it so I usually just let it settle down to dry for a couple of minutes and smell/taste eventually goes away over time.Anyway, it's quite long lasting,fades beautifully and I love the Gold and White packaging it looks so high end. Overall 4 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...