Saturday, October 1, 2016

One of a kind

I never thought I'd like you this much
Our attraction was immediate and spontaneous
I still couldn't believe I met a guy like you
So adorable,nice,humble and kind.

I'm a lucky girl to have someone like you
Just seeing and talking to you is a blessing
Every single day you never fail to amuse me
Where have you been all my life?!

One day we'll surely look back
On how and where we met
Telling absurd tales
Laughing til our bellies ache and no sound comes out.

I hope we won't forget
These lovely memories we once shared
I'll cherish it forever
Let's grow old together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...