Monday, September 14, 2015

Oh My Ghostess | Korean Drama Review


Source: wiki.d-addicts
Title: 오 나의 귀신님 / O Naeui Gwishinnim
Also known as: Oh My Ghostess
Genre: Fantasy, Romance,Supernatural,Mystery-Crime
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: tvn
Broadcast period: 2015-Jul-03 to 2015-Aug-22
Original Soundtrack: Oh My Ghost OST

Synopsis
A romantic comedy drama about Na Bong-seon who is possessed by a ghost and chef Kang Seon-woo who doesn't believe in ghosts. ~Hancinema





Cast
Park Bo Young as Na Bong Sun (chef's assistant)
Jo Jung Suk as Kang Sun Woo (chef & owner  of Sun Restaurant)
Im Joo Hwan as Choi Sung Jae (police officer, Sun Woo's brother-in-law)
Kim Seul Gi as Shin Soon Ae (virgin ghost, spirit no. 0825)
Park Jung Ah as Lee So Hyung (PD )
Shin Hye Sun as Kang Eun Hee (Sun Woo's younger sister, Sung Jae's wife)
Kang Ki Young as Heo Min Soo ( sous-chef )
Choi Min Chul (최민철) as Jo Dong Chul (cooking team)
Kwak Shi Yang as Seo Joon (cooking team)
Oh Ui Shik (오의식) as Choi Ji Woong (kitchen assistant)

My thoughts:

Another great recommendation from my good ol friend I never thought I'd like it this much! some scenes made me cry and laugh so hard some times I want to speed things up especially in solving the mystery of it all as the story line drags ugh -_- I'd still give it....

4.5 out of 5 stars


ok you can round it off to 5 stars hahaha anyway, I love this girl's character  Kim Seul Gi as Shin Soon Ae so bright,cheerful and full of youth! 




also love love love this guy Kwak Shi Yang (Seo Joon) so cute! 


One of my many favorite scenes is whenever they sing Congratulations! and this karaoke moment so funny :))

I really want him and bong to be together that sort of love triangle crossed my mind. And I never thought I'd like sous chef  he can be really funny or most of the times just plain annoying and he seems like he wants to go out for a drink every night with his coworkers who can't stand him but they're polite enough to go some nights oh such dilemma hahaha

and to sum up some of my feels thanks to drama fever for this awesome video compilation

also hello monster!
DAVE's cameo role! XD
this time his name is Edward something Kang Ki Young (Heo Min Soo) recall him as Alfred something hahaha didn't expect him to be here oh such good fanservice!

What else to say? it's soooooo good!such a great show! that ending though hmm..I thought one character was dead but  is actually alive and then their's this maybe fate thing or like just to push that sort of ending to other characters you know that nice possibility that everything ends well that good feeling so everyone would be ok/fine with it haha. Overall I would still recommend this show a lot! I hope you'd check it out and see for yourself! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...