Thursday, May 14, 2015

What's new?

Today I added some pages and new tabs you can click on this site which is also like a tie-in with my old one I can't completely disregard it due to its massive content.

May 12, 2015, I bought the new released SNK/Attack on Titan 3DS game which is awesome by the way totally worth the wait with a whooping retail price of $39.99 a lot of money I know but this is also one of the main reasons I bought my 3ds in the first place haha although I totally prefer a physical copy vs. downloadable version due to its memory consumption and such.

A couple of days ago I finally bought my dream Rocksmith game and an electric guitar set.Also some poster frames so I could display and attempt to redecorate my room.I'm thinking about buying my own domain as it is almost always constant in my mind then again I have to start all over again haha such endless starting all over again cycle oh boy!

Make sure you follow me in any social media sites so I can keep you posted.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...