Friday, May 15, 2015

Payday song

Dark and twisty
high tech and savy
everything goes as long as you got money
here and there purchase everywhere

next thing you know 
you're broke as hell
don't! stop!

wait a minute
look at display
think about
either way you're gonna buy

shop shop shop shop

shop and shop until you drop
nonstop
til you're all loopy
shop until you lose your money

shop shop shop nonstop
shop and shop until you drop
there's no way out
until you stop
to shop shop shut up!



Note:
My attempt to write a song, words and rhymes on repeat I need some beat! haha relate? hope you like it that's some of my take on materialism :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...